We understand that this may be a stressful time for you. To help with this, we have put together a check list of what you need to bring with you:
- Current Referral letter(without it , you cannot get a medicare rebate)
- Any current imaging/ films eg. Mammogram, ultrasound, CT scans, bone scans etc. If you have old mammograms or breast ultrasound please also bring these for comparison
- Current pathology results
- Any letters pertaining to your consultation eg. Breast screen letter, private screening letter
- Information about any current health problems eg. Cardiologist letter, recent surgery letter, list of medications
- Please bring your Private health fund insurance information, medicare card, DVA card
It is always a good idea to bring family or friends with you to a consultation both for moral support and as a second set of ears. They will remember things that you may forget.
When you arrive at the clinic you will be met by Lisa. There are several forms you will need to fill out. The forms can be downloaded ahead of time (see Patient forms tab) and filled out and faxed/emailed to Lisa ahead of time at email@example.com. Alternatively, you may fill out the forms when you arrive at clinic. Please then arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time to fill out the forms.